Search This Blog

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Creative

I wouldn't actually call myself creative - lots of people try to - but I really just like to mimic what I see. To that end I have been playing around with blog challenges lately. They are fun and they give me an outlet to do something crafty without having to think too hard about it.

I haven't been displaying any of my work, but I guess I should start sooner or later. My Mom or my brother might want to look at what I came up with and critique it. Really - why make it if it will never be seen or shared?

So this week I will start a new venture. I will blog once a week and display the work I have done. No one even knows the blog exists so who will ever check it? Who knows. Who cares? I just need to make a commitment and do it.

No comments: